The Business Case
Time is Money – Capital expenditure, income from work forgone, and rent paid during construction must be considered. Smart Studio™ allows to be in operation very quickly and allows earliest possible return on investment.
Leasing Option – We have negotiated leasing terms with several leasing companies. You can now pay for your new studio from you operational income/cash flow.
Accurate Project Costing – Avoid “extra charges”. Before agreeing final terms our price is fixed. This gives finance peace of mind and allows you to proceed with confidence.
Dilapidation – Moving premises is likely to include the cost of demolishing the audio studios you had designed and installed and re-instating a similar facility somewhere else from scratch. Smart Studio™ can be dismantled and moved to a new site. Thus, you only incur a fraction of the expenditure you would otherwise require getting yourself up and running in your new location. Conventional studio design/build approach can never offer such a compelling and cost-effective argument.
The Acoustic Case
Acoustics are backbone of any top recording studio builder.
- Room-within-room design
- Patented ulta-high density DMIP’s with configuarable density
- Isolated Floor, Isolation down to 15hz’s
- Independent, isolated ceiling. Bass absorption down to 63Hz
- Even RT time from 63Hz to 8KHz
- Patented Amplitude Diffusion Panels to ensure an even spread of acoustic energy
- Balanced sound spectrum
The Environmental Case
- Renewable & Recyclable – Up to 50% of all materials used are either sourced from renewable resources or manufactured from recycled products.
- Minimal Waste – Smart Studio™ is manufactored off-site to very specific requirements, thus keeping waste low. Conventional building sites waste up to 30% off all material. No brainer.
- Waste to energy – Nearly all of our waste is sawdust. We invested in a compacting machine to turn this waste into wood pellets for use in industrial heating systems.
The Services & Engineering Case
- Integrated Cable Ducting – To this end the Smart Studio™ system has been designed with Integrated Cable Ducting (ICD) for both electrical power cables, plus signal and data cables. This facilitates the ease of installation of all necessary cabling during the initial equipment fit-out and allows for system up-dating throughout the working life of the facility.
- Air-Con – Smart Studio will provide at no extra cost a technical review of the noise performance of the proposed system so as to ensure it achieve the targeted NR criteria. We will also accommodate the installation of the specified system within the envelope of the Smart Studio space.
Stage 1. Initial Budgetary Proposal, you tell us what facilities you require and we will provide an initial budgetary proposal.
Stage 2. Firm Proposal, after a site inspection of the location of your proposed new studio facility provide you with a firm proposal for discussion and agreement.
Stage 3. Studio components are manufactured off-site and shipped to site.
Stage 4. Installation commences on site with the sequenced delivery of the various element and components on a just-in-time bases.
Stage 5. Acoustic testing is undertaken on site to confirm performance criteria. Optional speaker calibration and alignment is also available if required.